Those who do not want to leave home may game online or gamble in online casino Australia. As an alternative, fans of gambling can watch films devoted to this topic.
Top Gambling Movies in Chronological Order
- Ocean’s Eleven (2001). This is much better known than the original movie filmed in 1960. The main character’s name is Danny Ocean who is released from prison. The same day, he makes an intention to steal $160 million from three casinos in Vegas. To implement this plan, he needs a team of professionals. After finding 11 people for this adventure, the thorough and scrupulous planning starts. The movie is full of jokes and fun, while the actors’s performances ring true-to-life. Special mention to the immaculate Brad Pitt and George Clooney.
- High Roller: The Stu Ungar Story (2003) unveils its plot from the This is a real story about the only poker player who won the World Series of Poker tournament three times. For a long period of time, he was the only who managed to win WSOP from the first attempt. This is a sensitive and emotional story about the life of a gambler. The audience will empathise with the failures and success that accompanies him along the way. Michael Imperioli plays the title role impeccably.
- Ocean’s Twelve (2004). The first sequel about Mister Ocean and his friends’ adventures sees the team return the money stolen in their previous collaboration. Apart from a scrupulously-thought-out plot and intricate heist scenes, there is a line of love this time around, with the main female role played by Julia Roberts, who is a real jewel of the picture.
- All In (2006). The story of a talented mathematician who dives into the corrupt and spoilt world of parties, gambling and racketeering.
- Casino Royale (2006) is a mixture of gambling and spy film. Everyone knows about James Bond, who served the Queen of Great Britain, and here, while investigating the matter of terrorists, Bond visits a luxurious, immense poker tournament in Montenegro. The love story played by Daniel Craig and Eva Green will not leave anyone indifferent.
- Ocean’s Thirteen (2007) is the final sequel about Mr Ocean and his friends. The team has decided to revenge Willy Bank who cheated one of their pals. To make one of his casinos go bankrupt, these pros have to use lots of tricks. Facing financial problems, the guys have to cooperate with their enemy from previous adventures. The level of cinematography enables even those people who are not adventurous enough to gamble to feel the thrill and experience some of the emotions real gamers have.