- TRACKS: After a fistful of failed attempts to bring this story to the big screen, director John Curran recruits the in-demand Mia Wasikowska for the stunning adaptation of Robyn Davidson’s much loved book.
- WHAT MAKES MARVEL TICK? Now a major Hollywood player, Marvel Studios make movies like nobody else. But what role do individual filmmakers play, and how much life is left in the now soaring superhero genre?
- WOLF CREEK 2: Director Greg Mclean heads back to Australia’s dead heart with actors John Jarratt and Ryan Corr, for the hotly anticipated sequel to the most successful horror film in this country’s recent history.
- GREAT DIRECTORS, GREAT LAST FILMS: Getting old doesn’t mean going soft, as a collection of fine directors – including Robert Altman, Sidney Lumet and David Lean – proved with their stellar final films.
- DIRECTOR’S SPOTLIGHT: STUART BEATTIE: After making his name on the international stage as a screenwriter with films like Collateral and Pirates Of The Caribbean, the Australian-born Beattie now seal the deal on a directing career with I, Frankenstein.
- PLUS Godzilla, X-Men: Days Of Future Past, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, The Monuments Men, All Is Lost, Eric Bana, Juliette Binoche, Aaron Paul, John Waters and much more.