- SPECTRE: Can Daniel Craig top the much loved Skyfall with this latest 007 outing? The charismatic peformer - who faces off this time against Oscar winner, Christoph Waltz - is truly up against it in one of the most highly anticipated films of the year.
- UNDER THE INFLUENCE: THE FILMS THAT BOW TO BOND: When he first swaggered onto the cinematic scene in the sixties, James Bond made a seismic cultural impact, and the British superspy has influenced a whole lot of disaprate films in the decades since.
- THE DRESSMAKER: After making the move to America with How To Make An American Quilt and A Thousand Acres, Jocelyn Moorhouse (Proof) returns to Australia for this new drama starring Kate Winslet.
- Crimson Peak: Visionary director Guillermo Del Toro (Pan's Labyrinth, Hellboy, Pacific Rim) teams with Jessica Chastain, Tom Hiddleston and Mia Wasikowska for this haunted house thriller.
- PLUS Creed, The Lobster, The Last Witch Hunter, Mistress America, Queen of the Desert, and much more.