- THE EXPENDABLES: With just one feature film under his belt, young Australian director, Patrick Hughes (Red Hill), is now at the helm of one of the biggest action franchises on the planet.
- THE IT LIST: 2014 FilmInk runs the rule over the hottest Australian players on the international scene, and makes the call on who stands head and shoulders above the rest.
- THESE FINAL HOURS: Director Zak Hilditch, producer Liz Kearney and leading man Nathan Phillips roll right to the end of the world in this buzzed about apocalyptic Australian drama.
- AROUND THE BLOCK: The young veteran American actress heads down under for a moving drama about adolescence, self-expression and the complex issues surrounding indigenous Australia.
- DIRECTORIAL DROP OUTS: In this special feature, FilmInk looks at a fistful of filmmakers – including the heavy hitting likes of Ridley Scott, Martin Scorsese, Steven Spielberg and more – who have started work on projects only to jump ship.
- DIRECTOR FEATURE: JOHN CARNEY Famed for his gloriously gritty and emotionally honest musical fable, Once, this Irish director delivers once more with the delightful Begin Again.
- Plus Lucy, Deliver Us From Evil, Into The Storm, Two Days One Night, Palo Alto and more.