- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire: New players – director Francis Lawrence, and actors, Sam Claflin and Jena Malone – join returning stars, Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson, on board the pop cultural phenomenon.
- Oldboy: In one of the most hotly anticipated remakes of the year, ever-uncompromising director, Spike Lee, and stars, Josh Brolin and Sharlto Copley, put their own bloody spin on Chan-Wook’s modern classic.
- We’ll Fix It In Post: Many filmmakers claim that a movie is truly made in the editing room and FilmInk previews a fistful of examples that reveal that sometimes defining decisions can be made when the cameras stop rolling.
- The Geek Shall Inherit The Earth: It started with the all-conquering Comic-Con in America’s San Diego and now pop cultural conventions have become a phenomenon, as well as a major marketing platform for Hollywood’s biggest releases. And Australia is following suit.
- Director’s Spotlight: Warwick Thornton: For his hotly anticipated second feature film, the acclaimed Australian filmmaker behind Samson And Delilah serves up a highly conventional look at the afterlife.
- Plus more on The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug, Ender’s Game, Filth, Carrie, I, Frankenstein, Kill Your Darlings, Closed Circuit and much more.