- FURY: Writer/Director, David Ayer, chronicles the brutality and misfortunes of war in his scorching WW2 drama, Fury, starring Brad Pitt, Logan Lerman, and Jon Bernthal as the crew of a US army Sherman tank rolling right into the heart of Nazi Germany. We spoke to all of these players as the only Australian outlet invited to a special day in Bovington UK's Tank Museum. But where was Shia!?
- SON OF A GUN: Three major talents on the rise - writer/director Julius Avery, exec producer/second unit director, Michael Spiccia, and young actor, Brenton Thwaites - stage a big time cinematic heist with the ripping crime thriller, Son of a Gun.
- THE YOUNG BAZ LUHRMANN DIRECT CROCODILE CREEK: Before The Great Gatsby, before Australia, before Strictly Ballroom, the young Baz Luhrmann took the help of the 1986 community theatre production, Crocodile Creek, in the Queensland town of Rockhampton, and quickly proved himself to be a master director in the making.
- COLLISION COURSE - WHEN HOLLYWOOD MAKES THE SAME MOVIE TWICE: Hollywood's writers, directors, and studio execs have an unfortunate habit of having the same great - and sometimes not so great - idea twice, as our twelve examples amply and repetitively prove.
- DIRECTOR FEATURE: LUKAS MOODYSSON: After a detour into experimentalism with A Hole In My Heart, Swedish director Lukas Moodysson (Lilya-4-Ever, returns to the warm, youth-focused feel of his debut, Show Me Love, with the fizzy teen punk rock tale, We Are The Best!
- PLUS Dracula Untold, The Maze Runner, The Little Death, John Doe: Vigilante, The Boxtrolls, Fat Pizza Vs. Housos, Foxcatcher, A Walk Among The Tombstones, John Wick, Let's Be Cops, a special feature on Tasmanian screen culture and production, and much more.